breast cancer prevention
colon cancer prevention
lung cancer prevention
ovarian cancer prevention
1 Do not Suppresses the urine
The study found that the occurrence of bladder cancer and a person's drinking water, voiding habits. According to data indicate that 5 times a day voiding voiding than 6 times more likely to develop bladder cancer. This is mainly because less water, long Suppresses the urine, easy to make concentrated urine, urine retention in the bladder longer and urine chemical substances to stimulate the epithelial cells, resulting in the occurrence of cancer. Many drinking water, ground voiding may play the role of "wash" the bladder and remove the harmful effects of chemical substances.
At present, smoking has become a worldwide public hazard society, poses a serious threat to human health. Have a comprehensive study report, the United States, Britain, Canada, the incidence of cancer-smokers: smokers of lung cancer deaths of non-smokers and 10.8-fold, laryngeal cancer death is 5.4 times.
Cancer research institutions in the United States the authority of the report pointed out: the adverse lifestyle factors accounted for 35% of cancer, smoking accounted for 30% of the total accounted for 65%. Smoke is very harmful to the fetus, pregnant women smoke, the child after the cancer risk of 50% will be many. In view of this, emphasis on preventive aspects of the above, we can allow most people to stay away from cancer, everyone from himself, is very important. Regardless of which age group is concerned, smoking is extremely dangerous and will lead to cancer.